Waka Maunga - Hikurangi Transport
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Ruatoria, New Zealand, Choose
- Product code: PYBFN0
This is a one-way transport service developed to get people up the maunga (mountain). A minimum of two people is required so if you are alone, before booking please contact us to determine if we have other bookings.
- Maximum 9 ppl
- If staying in the Hikurangi hut there is a maximum of 10 people allowed.
- We meet at Pakihiroa Station at approximately 10.00am
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to access our Hikurangi track and book the hut. Rules and regulations do apply.
Please visit visit website for details below;
Very Important Information
This tour is dependent predominantly on weather conditions. Before booking this tour please ensure that the weather conditions are suitable for the date you wish to book the tour. Below is a link to a website that offers a 10 day weather forecast for the Ruatoria region. Please use this website to determine the best day to do a tour.
If you are booking long-term, a notification email will be sent to you 10 days before your tour asking that you check the weather forecast to check conditions for your tour. If weather is not suitable consider rescheduling to another date.
- ACCU Weather: https://www.accuweather.com/en/nz/ruatoria/248318/daily-weather-forecast/248318
- Metservice: https://www.metservice.com/rural/gisborne#!/ruatoria
Please note: This is a transport service only. Maunga Hikurangi takes no responsibility for guests who venture to the summit to watch sunrise